Lowering utility costs by making your home more energy efficient.
BakerRipley’s Utility Assistance Program supports Neighbors in Harris, Brazoria and Galveston Counties with payment of their utility bills. We are able to provide this assistance thanks to funding from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs.
Water Bill Assistance
We are currently only accepting applications for water bill payment assistance.
- Meet the income requirements
- Provide proof of identity for all household members with a valid Texas Driver License
- Provide proof of Citizenship or legal residency for at least one household member with a U.S. Passport, U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Provide proof of income for the past 30 days for all household members 18 years of age and older with employer gross wages, Social Security, Unemployment, SNAP, TANF, Child Support, Adoption Subsidies, Food Stamp Award Letter, Retirement, V.A. Disability, etc.
- Provide a copy of current water bill showing the front and back
Partnering Across the city
Here to help you wherever you are!
Utility Assistance Representatives are available to answer questions and assist with your application process at the following BakerRipley Community Centers: