Be inspired with unique learning experiences, tools, and opportunities for kids and adults alike.
Tech Equity offers a supportive environment for exploring IT career options and training through a FREE certification program.
Why Tech Equity?
We believe in you
You have much to contribute to this world, and our desire is to come alongside and equip you with the tools to thrive in your work, personal life, and education. Together we will work hard, celebrate often, and develop your gifts so you can earn, learn, belong, and be well. After receiving an entry level certification in IT, your possible job opportunities include:
- Entry-level Desktop Support Technician
- Entry-level Technician Support
- Computer Technician
- Entry-level or Associate IT Support
Our Tech Equity program is divided into two parts—Bridge Training and CompTIA A+. When you complete your Bridge Training and CompTIA Certification you’ll earn industry-recognized credentials and develop the skills you need to find and maintain a job in the highly competitive IT industry.
Part 1: Bridge Training (4 Weeks)
- Learn about technology careers
- Get career assessment and coaching
- Learn IT Fundamentals
- Receive hands-on preparation
Part 2: CompTIA A+ Certification (12 Weeks)
- Meet with career coaches
- Receive goal-setting guidance, coaching, and support
- Learn about resources to find a job in IT
To participate in the Tech Equity Program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Have a Social Security Number
- Have a high school diploma
- Have access to a computer and high-speed internet
- Intermediate computer skills
- Comfortable with online applications,email,and technology
All of our classes are offered virtually. To enroll in the Tech Equity Program please send us an email or give us a call.